Almond chocolate delight
Actualizado: 29 de abr de 2020
This treat is so delicious and easy to prepare that you really have no excuse not to try it out. I inspired myself in a recipe from one of my favourite cookbooks, "La Veganista, Lust auf vegane Kuche", by Nicole Just.
Ingredients (approx. 20 pieces):
150g dark chocolate (60% cacao)
20g coconut oil
1/4 tsp bourbon vanilla powder
1 tbsp rice syrup
150g almond splits
1. In a saucepan, toast almond splits. When done, let cool down.
2. Melt chocolate with coconut oil in a double boiler, being careful that no water gets into the mix.
3. Once completely melted, add vanilla and rice syrup and combine.
4. Add almonds to chocolate and mix gently with a spatula.
5. Once the chocolate is evenly combined with the almonds, take a portion with a tablespoon and place on parchment paper. Try to create little mountains, using the spoon to shape the almonds.
6. Cool in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
I recomment storing this treat in the fridge. Taking them out 5 or 10 minutes before is enough to enjoy the chocolate to the fullest. However, eating them directly from the fridge makes them even crispier and, let's face it, they are so good, you won't be able to wait to enjoy them :)